It’s time once again to start planning for the new year. This year, I am attempting a different method to achieving my goals. Instead of making a list of everything I want to accomplish for the year all at once. I am picking a theme or two and work towards making the appropriate change in my lifestyle. This will including weekly and monthly goals that I will keep you up-to-date on. I haven’t sat down to brainstorm out exactly what I want to accomplish, but I can assume the themes will including writing and health / fitness.
I have been looking forward to this week for about a month now. I am free of obligations. No work or classes until the 4th. A full week of “nothing”. During this week of nothing, I plan on devoting a considerable amount of time towards writing. I have five goals I would like to see accomplished, along with a little relaxation time.
- Write an article for Z.R. Southcombe‘s (wo)manpower zine
- Write a guest post for Inger Kenobi titled Beta Readers, Friend or Foe
- Work on my 2016 themes and monthly goals / business plans
- Write a second blog post for the week
- And this one is the big one…. Get the eBook of Dissonance published.
While working on these goals for the week, I will also start preparing for my daily ThinkKit posts, starting January 1st. Overall, I think 2016 will be a successful, yet busy year for me.